COVID-19 – OPEN WITH LIMITED SERVICES
My wife Joy and I feel it’s important to safeguard our patients and staff which is why we are complying with the shelter in place order by deciding to postpone all routine vision care services to help contain the spread of COVID-19 until at least May 3rd.
Services that will still be available day by day in limited hours are:
1) Dispensing of current pending orders. (9am to 1:00pm with appointment only. No walk ins)
2) Medical emergencies (9am to 1:00pm , with appointment only. No walk ins)
3) Phone services (9am to 1:00pm)
4) Direct shipping of contact lens, order through our website, call, text or email. SHOP icon above or clicking here. We will extend prescriptions expired within 6 months.
5) Reschedule your appointment online on our website.
If you have an ocular emergency please contact me by text or phone at 510-five, zero, zero-5437.