Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe this year
To safeguard you and our staff:
Before your appointment:
- All exams will have the necessary forms emailed or texted to the patient. These should be completed before your appointment to allow a shorter duration to your visit and to allow us ample time to prepare.
- We will be reducing the number of patients in our office to allow adequate physical distancing. It is important to keep your appointment. Missed or late appointments may not be able to be rescheduled for 3 weeks.
- Drop-in appointments will not be available during this time. Repairs, adjustments and pick ups will need to be scheduled.
When you arrive:
- The door to the office will remain locked at all time to control the flow of patients in the office.
- All patients will have temperatures taken, will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash hands with soap and water, and be required to wear a surgical face mask.
- All patients should do digital retinal imaging and we will dilate if medically indicated. ($59 fee, however some insurance cover some or all of this fee)
- We will have breath shields up throughout the office.
- Each room will be thoroughly sterilized, and protective coverings established to help prevent potential patient cross-contaminations.
What if I need to look at glasses?
- If you require eyewear assistance, you are now able to browse our virtual catalogue prior to our visit and let us know what styles appeal to you and our opticians will have a private collection for you to choose from.
- We will pre-clean and sanitize the frames prior to your visit. You can choose up to 6 styles and our opticians will help fit you with the best styles. (subject to in stock availability).
Our highest priority is the safety or our patients. We appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our doctors and staff. Please note that these are the changes that we have instituted to help keep you safe. Your cooperation is vital in making sure that everyone is protected.
We all have loved ones that may be vulnerable. Many of us have known personal tragedies due to this pandemic and ask all to be respectful of the health of others. For the safety of all, we will turn away any patients refusing to comply with these changes. While we are in the business of service, at these crucial times, safety and health supersedes convenience.
Wishing you the best of health,
Dr. John, Dr. Joy, Dr. Emmeline Jang, and Dr. Connie Husserl
Deseree, Jovanna & Tina
Call or Text: (925) 449-8188